The ALL NEW Airtan
A completely private Super Fast Automatic spray tanning machine.
NOW USING California Tan DHA Advanced Colour solution.
The NEW Airtan automatic spray booth perfect for that all over tan where immediate results are required.
Spray cycle takes just 11 seconds!
A Perfectly natural colour using DHA and bronzing agents for immediate results, whilst the DHA develops and maintains the tan for around 5/7 days.
Easy to use and full instructions are given to every user.
Affordable to all at only £15 per session.
Please pre-book for the use of this equipment.
(Allow approx 15 minutes for a complete session)
Here’s the definitive run-down of the top ten tricks recommended by spray tanning professionals to help you achieve a deep and flawless fake tan.
Achieving a beautiful sunless tan without mistakes is easy when your skin is properly prepared for the treatment. Your spray tanning appointment itself is quick and can be completed in as little as ten minutes which allows you the freedom to prep your skin to suit your schedule. Preparations can be done in advance and will smooth out the skin to give the best base for your spray tanning product.
1. Buff away dry skin before treatment with a gentle natural exfoliator. This will make your tan last much longer by revealing new skin.
2. Wax at least 24 hours before treatment, ideally 48 hours before to allow the pores to close.
3. Shave at least 24 hours before treatment and apply a rich moisturiser to replenish dry skin.
4. Moisturise generously the day before, ideally overnight. This will prevent dryness and provide the perfect tanning base.
5. Rinse off any products, perfume, oils, moisturisers and make up before attending your spray tanning appointment.
6. Dark, loose cotton and jersey fabrics and dark underwear without tight waistbands are ideal to wear before and after your spray tan. Some of the guide colour can be easily removed by tight fitting clothing so it is best to keep clothing loose.
7. DO NOT SHOWER at least 2 hours prior to your appointment and at least 6 hours after your tan. This will allow the DHA Tanning formula to develop.
8. Take some hair ties along with you if you have long hair to keep the back of your neck and shoulders free.
9. Apply barrier cream to palms, fingers and toes (supplied at the salon)
10. Applying nail polish to fingers and toes will help to protect the nails from any discolouration from the tanning product